Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bushiroad festival 2013 tournament

Today was bushiroad's 2013 festival and there was an eng and jap tournament. I participated in the eng tourney cause Jap had no restriction list and i din wanna see EDD or RFD all day. I used Vermillion the Blood deck as i kinda like that deck soo much now.

Format: Double eli till top 3

Round 1 vs nova grappler(Win)
He was playing Mr. Invincible. not much of a threat as i just out advantage him with my cross ride defence. fairly easy win

round 2 vs Kagero(Win)
He flipped lizards runner undine...and to top it of he miss G1. I felt very bad. Not even happy about winning LOL

round 3 vs Souless(Win)
Very intense match. I was left with 4 cards in my deck and inside was one draw trigger. I drew for my turn into the draw trigger. Opp had 2 heals in his deck with 2 cards remaining in his deck. I attacked with blood and he no guarded, I checked my last trigger! CRIT! he healed but he decked out. Really lucky on that.

round 4 vs kagero(Win)
My RG were getting destroyed by kimnara and berserk. I was at 5 damage very early while she was at 3. I used Ultimate break and she guarded for 2 pass. First check critical trigger getto! all mid! second check, Heal trigger getto! ALL MID! I won cause of that!

Round 5 vs Kagero(Win)
we both were on our cross ride VG. but i had my 10k booster up. My ulti break made him loose his good RG causing me to guard for just 5k after that. My constant 23k VG was too much for him to handle. So he lost due to lack of advantage.

Round 6 vs MEGA-FREAKING-COLONY(WIN)
He was at full win. He won all dote, blood and mlb decks. JUST HOW? but hen my Dragon was to strong for his insects. I fully controlled the game and made him loose all the advantage. I won with ulti break!

Round 7 vs AQF(Loss)
He deal me damage early game and i was struggling to fight back as he had that 4 attack formation up on board. I managed to pull through for a few turns to a point where he had to end me that turn or he will loose. He attack with Glory malestrom and used ulti break. I was 5k short of guarding....so i guarded for one trigger to pass and he checked double critical!

Round 8 vs MLB
Whoever wins this becomes the champion of the tournament.
My turn i draw 5, shuffle back 3 while keeping dusty plasma and vermillion. Draw 3 cards. first card, trigger, second card trigger and third card, trigger! WTF. I just died to MLB like free. So i din win the whole tournament because i miss graded!

Overall im happy with my deck and also the fact that the winner is from the same team so yeah. Next up is worlds where we will strike again!...Till then.

No comments :

Post a Comment