Sunday, September 30, 2012

GREATOO DAIYUUUSHHHAAA

Went for Lolcals today.

Deck used: Great Dai-YUUUUUUSHHHAAAA
5 Round Swiss, cut to Top 8
Number of Participants: 24

1st round: JI ENDO O
He misgraded at Grade 1 for 3 turns, therefore, my advantage was too much. Almost died though, cuz my deck decided to not flip Triggers and make me look like a bad player.

2nd round: Proudhearted Dragon X
I got gradestuck at Grade 1 for 5 turns. GGfied. All the Daibattles in hand Q.Q

3rd round: EVIL EVIL ALIENS X
Got Gradestuck at Grade 0 for a while. GG.
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

4th round: Angel Feather O
The stupidity that is DaiyushaCrossride + Laurel eventually wins out against his Mobile Hospital.

5th round: RAINBOW STRIKE FREEDOM ZOIDS O
He flipped triggers after Triggers on me, truly world-class level. However, it backfired because he used Dark Rex Superior Ride when all 16 of his Triggers were accounted for. And subsequently tried to hit my CROSSRAIDO GAIGOGAR with his 10k unboosted Dark Rex. Good luck with that. I just say "no Guard" lol.

Top 8: EVIL EVIL ALIENS XOX
1st game: I tried to keep him at 3 damage so he doesn't go SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME DEMONIC CHARGING ROAR on me, but he flips Triggers so he breaks past my 2 to pass guard.
2nd game: Laurel farming is delicious. I like Costless JI ENDO skill.
3rd game: Another "Let's keep him at 3 damage while I'm at 5 so I don't die" and died to Stand + Heal Trigger after I exhausted my guards.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Bottom 4: EVIL EVIL ALIENS O??
1st game: I just killed him with Dailander + Laurel Shinanigans after he keeps guarding.
2nd and 3rd game(if there was a 3rd game) Can't remember sorry =.=

5th/6th: Proudhearted Dragon OXX
1st game: He misgrade = I win.
2nd game: He did his stupid Stunts with Spectre Halberd and crushed me.
3rd game: Almost got it in the bag until he Crit + Draw to break past 2 to pass guard and end my Burning Justice.

Got a Full Moon Deckbox for being 6th and a freaking cow from the promo pack. @#$%@$%#@$

No comments :

Post a Comment