Saturday, April 6, 2013

Team qualifiers report

Today, Team Ninja master M went for the team league competition shop qualifiers! And we did pretty well except for the last part. so this is how it went.

Me:Angel feather
Member 2: MLB
Imperfectionist:  DOTE

First round me vs MLB(Win)
He Gave me 5 damage early game after doing super awesome special absorption jutsu using his MLB.
That gave me a super high edge as my VG was Chief nurse shamsiel. the swap loop begin and i started hitting for 22k with clutch rifle angel and eventually won as i used nociel to reduce my guarding amount.

Over all Team score: WLW

Second round vs DOTE(Lost)
The moment i saw conroe, o knew my team members would win. So i slowly tried to out play him but then DOTE is such a pain ya know. I eventually could not guard and lost

Overall team score: LWW

Round 3 vs Shadow(win)
I had shamsiel in hand and i went first against his shadow paladin. He missed cross so my VG and RG all hitting for 21k was too much for him to handle, although i prayed for him not to persona cause i din have a single Perfect guard till late game lolololol!

Overall team score: WWL

Top 4(lost)
This was the worst game of all! I was paired with souless OTT! my worst match up! Totally got killed!
My friend's opp was like "one pass" against MLB and my friend did not check a trigger!!!!!

Overall team score: LLW(DOTE won SDD, well duh)

well AF is still the best deck in my eyes~ We shall win the next qualifiers for sure!!!!!! bye~


No comments :

Post a Comment