Sunday, May 19, 2013

Last qualifier and we nailed it!

Team ninja master M went for the last qualifier for the 2013 team league and we won first place getting our spot at the regionals! We lost most of the qualifiers because our opponent would be so lucksac at the last moment. we will go full win and loose at the deciding match-.-   anyway, here is the report for the last qualifiers~

Team name: Ninja master M
decks: DOTE, MLB and Angel feathers(me)

round 1 me vs MLB(win)
he gave me 4 damage at early game with his MLB. so i won because shamsiel is too broken with clutch rifle angel behind her~

team score(WWW)

round 2 vs MLB(win)
He din know about my shamsiel and attacked with his boosted VG first causing me to become 12k and his 10 k rear guard was unable to hit. Also he was not able to keep up with constant 20k guard every turn.

Team score(WLW)

round 3 vs Kagero(win)
Well this was quite a fast match as he was at 4 damage because i rushed him and since i know its gonna be hard for me, i just risked and all mid since only 3 of my triggers came out till then! and i got a draw and a crit.

Team score(WLW)

round 4 aka finals after all the other teams got eliminated vs GP ezel(win)
my shamsiel and calmaty flame were just too big for ezel to handle. Generally af has an advantage over 10k and 11k vg.

team score(LLW) however, we had 2 lives and they had to beat us AAAAAGAIN! so we were determined to win!!!!

round 5 vs GP AAAAAGAIN!(win)
He went first and he superior rides ezel. I looked at my firend's field and saw a Palo as his VG and i tot, "our journey ends here". But my shamsiel told me never to give up! and i continued to fight! and guess what? My hand was shamsiel, core memory, heal trigger and a perfect shield. My core memory hits and i drew a nociel! He attacked with his ezel and i used nociel and a heal trigger to guard and swapped shamiel for another trigger. I guarded his unboosted rear guard and perfect guarded his other rear guard with a crit. I had no hand and i drew and attcked with shamsiel for 20k. he guarded for 1 pass! I checked my first drive, it was shamsiel, second check! the light emerged! critical triggger! and i won the game! and so did my Friend who played DOTE!

team score(WLW)

My angel feather won all the matches! It never lets me down because i dont rely on luck when playing angel feather! In the end we won first and got 2 boxes of eng Bt08 where we pulled crap. and my friend got destroyed by Damned charging lance lol! But of course its because we already won and he wanted to let his opponent feel happy!

Alright guys! take care and believe in your bunshin deck all the time!

No comments :

Post a Comment