Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tag Team tournament report

So me and my friend, cardprotagonist(CP) decided we should go for a tag team tournament since its on a weekend. We decided to play OTT and Narukami. Well the catch is, we played battle sisters and Vermillion the BLOOD. not a mainstream team right? well read on to find out how we did..btw, the format was both players play best out of 1 then if there is only 1 winner, the 2 winners will play a best out of 3 to decide the overall winner.

First round
me vs DOTE Win
CP vs Revengers Lose
Me vs revenger Win

I cross ride into BLOOD while giving him early damage. Then a constant 23k attacker was too much for his dote to handle. He guarded for 1 trigger to pass and i checked a critical trigger. Then CP lost to revengers and i had to play against him to decide the winner. So i went first and did some early rushing and started the 23k attack order. I did an Ultimate break to clear two of his 12k attacker giving me advantage and i won from there. Then for round 2 i lost cause he used raging form's limit break and checked 4 trigger LOL. Round 3 he miss ride at 0 so i auto won.

Second round
me vs EDD Win
CP vs Revengers Win

I scored quite a number of triggers so i was able to control the whole game. I did an ultimate break to clear 1 guanlet buster and 1 spark rain so i had alot of advantage. Plus my cross riding gave me an edge over him.

Third round
Me vs revengers Win
CP vs EDD Win

I was at 4 damage by the time i rode grade 3. My opp was at 3 and so i activated Thunderbolt and double critted him LOL. so much skills!

round 4
Me vs EDD Lost
CP vs revenger Won

For deciding match, CP's opponent miss rode for 1 game and the next game CP destroyed him so badly with his cookie.


round 5
Me vs revengers Lost
CP vs EDD Lost

The most lucksack team ever faced today was them

Round 6
Me vs revengers Lost
CP vs EDD won

CP was so lucky in the deciding match. his opponent miss rided during both games. But of course, CP would have won even if they did not miss ride.

SEMI finals vs most lucksack team we faced
me vs Revengers won
CP vs EDD won

BLOOD was so angry that it had to catastrophe him twice that game. He trembled down to the power of the Embodiment of thunder! CP won as usual cause his battle sister is so strong.

Finals(Yeah! season 2 decks)
WE shared the prize cause we were friends LOL

Yeah so season 2 decks are still kicking ass out there and they are not dead. so stop following what the anime shows every time and try to figure out your bunshin deck. Trust me when i say this, your bunshin will never let you down. hope you had a enjoyable time reading the report cause winning a sea of revengers with blood and battle sisters is so cool LOL. k thanks bye!



No comments :

Post a Comment